It’s worth spending as many days in Belize as you can. The country’s scenery, people and natural wonders make it an outstanding option for a vacation. If you’re looking for things to do in Belize, you’ll be amazed by how much ecotourism the country has to offer.
The big advantage of doing ecotourism in Belize is the fact it combines nature, adventure and exercise in one. Not only will you have fun, you’ll learn lots about the country’s wildlife and make new friends along the way. Here are our top suggestions for ecotourism in Belize:
1. Go kayaking in the caves in Barton Creek
2. Hike in the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve
3. Explore the Actun Tunichil Muknal cave
4. Visit the lost ruins of Caracol
5. Take a dip in the Hidden Valley Falls